Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Blog Virginity

After realizing I have a lot of spare time, and after some coaxing from a couple of friends, I have decided to start a blog. Here it is! My first entry and the end of my blog virginity. The seed has been planted and I will soon give birth to thoughts and ideas that I hope you will all enjoy.

For now, I will tell you about what I'm doing with myself these days. I've started a new project with a fellow I met down here in San Diego. It's definitely the most creative and most exciting project I've ever been involved in. I met the guy on www.craigslist.com. He had been working with another guitar player, but I guess they had a bit of a bizarre relationship. He saw my ad and we got together. We've written quite a few good songs and they keep getting better. We're going to start recording soon. I will definitely keep all of you up to date on that.

Other than that, my lovely wife and I have been enjoying our time down here. I've forgotten what it feels like to be cold and it's still very surreal to look out the window and see palm trees. We miss all of our family and friends though. We're very much looking forward to having visitors. Please come and visit us!!!!

That's about all I have to say right now. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I think that was a strong first post. It definately has it's moments anyway. I'll look forward to your comments.

Peace!

4 Comments:

At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Andrew has a blog.... now I can read all about the hilarious hijinx of my husband from my boring desk at work. My life is now 600 hundred times more entertaining! Keep posting....

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel the rhythm,
Feel the ride,
Get on up,
It's bobsled time.

As true today as when it was written.

I like your first foray in the blogverse, brutha. Remember, though, that your mustache makes you look like a son of a bitch.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger I am being paid to do this said...

Welcome. Now you, too can waste hours of your time and claim to have been accomplishing something.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

I knew you would eventually fall prey to the lure of the blog. It't kinda like a Sarlaac though - if you get to close it reaches up with it's recently digitally animated tentacles and pulls you in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home