Tuesday, April 25, 2006

JANSEN Update

I just want to give a shout out to all of my friends in blogland about what's going on with my band. We are now known as JANSEN. We also have a couple of new tunes posted on our MySpace site. They're live recordings of a show we did at Blind Melons on April 24, 2006. I think they turned out well. Click here to check it out.

We're still working on our studio recordings. We will be flying out to New York in mid May to finish up the four songs we are currently working on. When we're done those we're going to promote the heck out of them and see what happens. It should be fun!

I apologize for not posting for so long. My creative energy has been elsewhere lately. I promise that I will do a fun post very soon. Until then keep listening to the music and have fun.

Peace!

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Junk in the Trunk said...

Sounds great dude. I like the smokey voice at the end of Space Between Our Eyes, To be honest though, it could use a little more smoke

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can't listen to it right now, but will as soon as I can!

Glad to here things are going well, and good news about the gig!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home